ok. I was going to write tongue orgasm on the title but then thought, yeah, knowing how things go for me, the PO would find it and council me LOL
tried bobs red mill bread mix..... O.M.G. sure delight in a little plastic baggy. I popped all ingredients in the bread machine (which I had to dig out of cupboard and de-gluten first) and pretty much forgot about it until Liam says, mom the things bleeping LOL so we all run over to check it out. Cut our first piece, slathered with butter (oh hordes its dairy!) and honey for our after dinner treat. It was beautiful. Warm, licious, bread. Bread that won't hurt my body! Bread I can make a sandwich on that won't taste like cardboard!! Liam and I, we did a dance of joy tonight.
Now, as for the ingredients. The taste was not bad. Even Eve said he liked it and had a slice. It did take quite a few egg whites but that wasn't a problem. I had made custard for breakfast so had those whites left over anyway. I used soy milk and butter. I figured butter was better than olive oil for the flavors of the types of flours used.
So overall, I loved it. I will buy again, and again, and again! Never to buy another premade $8 loaf again!
OH! and the best part? I got the mix for 1.29! woohoo!
Gluten Free Gobsmacked has moved!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment